- What kind of research data are they processing with it?
- Have they published any scripts or hacks for the software?
- No, although the researcher did experience limitations with the current code.
- Is there a neat visualization made from their data with one of the open source tools?
- The Graph for “Betweenness Centrality with ForceAtlas2” made it clear how other countries were using main countries as hubs for their immigration.
Who is the researcher and what are they researching?
- As an “advanced ape” Anthony Salvagno has evolved along side of open science to become an active open researcher.
What tools (software) are they using in their research?
- WordPress is the host of his open notebook, but he uses a combination of systems (including Figshare and Google Documents) to host information.
Where can you find their datasets and other raw outputs?
- Many items have been loaded directly to wordpress, if not he links out to them from a wordpress page.
Where can you find their published/unpublished OA papers or blog posts?
Open Research (OR) = Open, live collaboration of the research cycle.
What separates open research from open access and open data?
Open research is unlike open access and open data as it is expected to change and grow with the fruition of the project.