- Can you view datasets at no cost? Must you sign up to view the data?
All datasets found were free of charge and did not require sign-up.
- Is there a tool on the website for you to view or manipulate the data?
No. You must download dataset to your local machine.
- Can you download the datasets from the repository?
Yes. the system also provides you the name, description and size of the file you are downloading.
- Are the licenses for the datasets clearly marked and visible? What licenses are on the datasets?
No license is attached to the data from what is shown. The site states that the information is available for public download.
- GB household emissions dataset – open data (energygeographiesworkinggroup.wordpress.com)
- Spotlight On: Data Citation Index (thlibrary.wordpress.com)